|What we do
|How does AnchorBank fsb protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does AnchorBank fsb collect information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open and account or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- AnchorBank, fsb does not share with our affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- AnchorBank, fsb doe snot share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Our joint marketing partners include:
- insurance product providers
- credit card companies